The characteristics of defoamers for landfill leachate are as follows
The characteristics of defoamers for landfill leachate are as follows:
1. The defoaming and defoaming effect of leachate treatment is significant, and the dosage is small, which will not affect the properties of the foaming system itself;
2. It can remove various forms of foam, such as biological bacterial bubbles, static and dynamic fine bubbles and large bubbles, and viscous liquids;
3. The adverse effects are minimal and have no adverse effects on the sterility of the leachate;
4. The product has good heat resistance, stable chemical properties, no corrosion, no flammability, and no explosion;
5. Good dispersibility in water and compatibility with various liquid products.